Creating something beautiful.. 

by: Kryslen Serona






I believe and convinced that every person has their own struggles and victories in life, but in order for a person to move on to his pathways,he needs to do something to begin with.

As New Year is fast-approaching, why won't we let go of some burdens in our hearts? 


As I ponder a little bit of life this past few weeks after a year and a half of a roller coaster ride in my work, studies, ministry and other aspects of life;I thought of writing the lessons that I have learned.


I will share a clip with you guys about one of my seasons where it was full of hopelessness, yet still fighting for a good faith that led me to the cross of Jesus.

My Bell's Palsy Story  -(Click to view the video clip)



"Out of this terrible event, God let His face to shine upon me. He let me encounter His presence through dreams, His Word, and His love."


💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Here are the TOP 5 things I have acquired in creating something beautiful.


1. Realization


I learn that unless we realize something; we will never change.

Realizing things in life awaken us to a new beginning. It is very vital for self-improvement and then leads to change. 

That is why the Holy Spirit always keeps on working within us because we always love to glare on the darkness and the miseries in life.

2. Acceptance


It happened. It happens. It is happening. As much as I wanted to control people, circumstances and life events, the more I get frustrated because I can't accept it. 

Next to realizing something is the will to accept that life composes a lot of branches that we needed in life for us to grow, to be a stronger person and to be the best person God wants us to become.


This will lead us to Jesus.

Accepting the truth that without Him we can do nothing and we need Him daily. We need Him to move into our lives, we need Him to show us the right path to take, we need Him as our Lord and Savior.

3. Forgiveness


It takes a lot of practice and a lot of experience to acquire a forgiving heart. 


Forgive yourself, forgive God, forgive all the people and of course, receive also their forgiveness.


God won't allow His sons and daughters to be captivated and crippled because of bitter spirits of unforgiveness. He wants us to break free! 

This is the most important step to moving one step forward. 


It opens the door of grace and deliverance!


4. Moving on


Being stuck to the past, will never give you any room for improvement. I believe that this is a strong decision that needs to manifest in life not just by thinking out loud. It should be put in action. 


Look ahead but making sure that you have learnt something from the past so it won't keep on repeating over and over again.


Wisdom from experiences will help us and protect us.

5. Pursuits


I want to do something. I really want to make it happen. I want to be here and there and this. I want to see a different output. 


Deep in our hearts God planted a burning desire to be fulfilled for His glory.

Without pursuing the desires in our heart's it will never happen. The dreams will just die. The time will run dry. The hopes in life will end. 


The dreams will just be just WISH LIST and will never turn into a reality. 


A little sacrifice won't kill us.






Reflect and BREATHE.


-K. 














Comments